- Type: Pillars
- Place of Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: FINEHOPE
- Model Number: RM-018
- Shape: Column
- Pillar Type: Roman Pillar
- Feature: Solid
- color: white
- name: roman pillars for sale
- material: polyurethane(PU)
- density: 150-250
- size: 6″,8″,10″,12″,14″,16″
- application: interior and exterior decoration
- style: column
- design: customized
- certificate: ISO quality test
- OEM: yes
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||normal export carton as per client’s request|
|Delivery Detail:||40 DAYS AFTER RECEIVING THE DEPOSIT|
roman pillars for sale
1. It has higher precision, more refined appearance, more environment protection (not containing fluorine, heavy metal, with REACH). More stable about production quality.
2. It has high performance, higher surface hardness; surface is smooth and no bubble. The product line is straight.
3. It has stable dimension: tolerance limits: +1.5/-0mm.
|Name||roman pillars for sale|
|size||Depend on your demand|
|payment terms||T/T, L/C|
|package||PE bag and carton|
|usage||indoor and outdoor decoration|
1. roman pillars for sale can resist decay, humidity, mildew, UV, but easy to clean.
2. Light weight, not easy to broken. Superior to Gypsum moldings.
3. Cost-effective, light carton shipment, easy to transport.
4. Labor efficient, it can be planed, affixed, and nailed easily, and save almost half of the time which is very suitable for both DIY and construction projects.
5. roman pillars for sale is eco-friendly and no-toxic.
6. Polyurethane rigid foam decoration Roman column, comprising: a column shell, which has an inner space defined by said column shell closed rounding, wherein, said column shell comprises a column basis part, a column body part provided on said column basis part; and a column cap part provided on said column body part; and an inner layer, having a material of PU, closely jointing on an inner surface of said column shell, so as to be combined with said column shell to form a composite material to strengthen a support strength and a resistance of said column shell.
7. The composite material polyurethane rigid foam decoration Roman column, as recited in claim 1, wherein a PU glue is provided between said column shell and said inner layer, painted on surfaces of said column shell and said inner layer to strengthen a combination of said column shell and said inner layer without impacting a hardness and a density of said composite material polyurethane rigid foam decoration Roman column, comprising a component A and a component B, wherein said component A comprises polyether (hydroxyl value: 800-850): 35-45 parts, graft polyether (hydroxyl value: 400-450): 55-65 parts, cross-linking agent: 2-4 parts, organic tin catalyst: 0.3-0.7 parts, surfactant: 0-2 parts; and said component B comprises isocyanate: 95-105 parts.
8. The composite material polyurethane rigid foam decoration Roman column, as recited in claim 1, further comprising a T-shaped strengthening bones structure to increase a support strength of said column basis part and said column cap part, comprising a first board, having two sides provided on an inner surface of said column basis part and said column cap part respectively, and a second board provided vertically to said first board, having a first side provided on a center line of said first board, a second side provided on an inner surface of said column basis part and said column cap part respectively; and a plurality of stiffeners provided on said inner surface of said column basis part and said column cap part respectively in a direction parallel to said column body part for increasing said support strength of said column basis part and said column cap part respectively, and said inner layer is cross-linked with said column basis part and said column cap part respectively through increasing a contact area to improve an integration and a combination between said inner layer and said column basis part and said column cap part respectively.
Our company is at the leading edge of China’s polyurethane manufacturing industry, we currently own 12 pieces of professional high and low polyurethane injection equipment which have been imported from Italy and Germany. We also own 5 independent and continuous production lines.
Our polyurethane manufacturing capacity allows us to create product weights in the range of 1-9,000 grams, and sizes in the range of 1-2,600 millimeters.
All of our products are of preeminent quality standards, and as a result, we have never received a return shipment from a client.
We believe that our quality, reliability, and favorable prices will be attractive to any company looking for a production-capacity manufacturer for polyurethane and other products.
1. Why you choose Finehope?
Finehope is the most professional PU manufacturer in China, which has a professional R&D team, advanced PU production equipment, professional testing equipment and perfect quality management system. We have 12-year cooperation experience with CAT, FIAT, TVH, GGP and other famous enterprises. We provide them with one-step service from R&D to production to satisfy their customization needs.
2. What are the advantages of choosing Finehope?
1. Product quality assurance, delivery guarantee, good after-sales service.
2. Cost-effective, fast development efficiency, professional operation with integrity.
3. Finehope will conduct all testing analysis and then work out testing standards to reduce quality standard dispute between customers and manufacturers.
4. Lean production management mode.
5. Help customers to develop and design new products.
6. Has rich experience in the design and processing of PU products.
7. Finehope is a high-tech enterprise in China with domestic and have international invention patents technology and intellectual property.
3. What are the difference between Finehope and domestic peers?
1. Quality assurance: advanced quality planning (APQP).
2. Finehope has rich experience in serving international large enterprises.
3. Has professional scientific research team of polyurethane material.
4. Has independent design, manufacturing and innovation ability of production equipment and molds.
5. Has engineer team who is responsible for the quality assurance system and quality control.
4. What are the differences between Finehope and European and U.S peers?
1. Has perfect and mature supporting supply chain.
2. Lower mold costs.
3. High efficiency of development and design ability and short process time.
4. Cost advantage and good service attitude.
5. What are the applications of PU products?
Car, engineering machinery, sports fitness equipment, medical machinery and daily household items and so on.